Friday, April 4, 2014

Jeffree Star Cosmetics

If you know me, you'll know I love Jeffree Star. I'm sure you all know about his exciting upcoming Cosmetic line. If you don't, let me give you the jest. Jeffree Star, internet Diva, is a man, who has a taste of the different life. Jeffree dresses differently than a 'man' (you're idea of a man, may be different than mine). Anyways, he is a singer, make up artist, and fashion designer.

Since he does his make up so well, Jeffree as decided to come out with a Cosmetic line. I am especially excited, since I enjoy doing my and others make up. I've already signed up for emails, when the cosmetic line does come out. Jeffree has also made a couple of Vines of sneak peeks, such as: liquid to matte lipstick, shades of lipstick, etc. I'll leave a link for you to sign up, if you're interested.

The picture I have attached is his actual daily makeup. I will argue that he does better make up than any of the girls at my school. His eyebrows and eyeliner are on point, in my opinion. Also, Mr. Star's Tumblr account (listed in the links below) gives out beauty tips. I use these tips to finally obtain my spot on eyeshadow make up.

Another and final thing I love about Mr. Star is that he honestly does not care what 'haters' think or say about him. He does what he wants, if you don't like it oh well. Jeffree is a role model for me, for I want to be a Cosmetologist. Well, that's all I have to say today. Have a rocking day. Baibaibai!

"Do whatever the fuck you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die happy. I don't wanna wish I did something, I do it every day. I'm me and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that…and this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if your family or friends don't truly understand you. You have to be happy. Because, who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star 

 Tumblr: http://jeffreestar.tumblr.com/
Cosmetic: http://www.jeffreestarcosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment